Wednesday, October 12, 2011

inverness/cuckoo crazy beautiful!!!

Some days are just blessed and yesterday was one of those days. First, I got to shoot a fantastic job in one of my favorite places on the planet, Inverness, CA. And second,  after it rained all the night before, the storm cleared and that crisp fall light illuminated the day. I mean look at this! Yes, the east coast has it's fall colors (which I love beyond reason), but in California this is what fall looks like.
And even though it was a 12 hour day, my assistant, Adam, and I sang Billy Bragg's Workers Playtime (from beginning to end) at the top of our lungs all the way back to San Francisco. We were greeted by a full moon reflecting off the bay as we crossed the Golden Gate. Pinch me, it really did feel like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment