Wednesday, April 18, 2012

note from milano/

I have been locked indoors writing for a lot of my time in Italy thus far, but yesterday I ventured out and saw some wonderful things. Here are two of my favorite images. The first is the ceiling of the Fornasetti store. I just love how they always have clouds and a sun above their heads. A beautiful thought considering it is pouring down rain at the moment. The second is from a beautiful exhibit I went to at the Laboratorio Avallone. Such beautiful work by Sam Miller and Gennaro Avallone. The space is beautiful too of course. I got a crush on this bookcase. If you are in Milan for the Salone you should seek this out! Click here for more info.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bottom photo. I love the up and down movement of that shot :)

    ReplyDelete